1.What is your Occupation?
General Manager at Ken Garff Honda, Buick/GMC, and Bodyshop of Riverdale.
Boating, Surfing, Snowboarding, MTN Biking, Motorcycling, Gaming, and Hanging with my family.
3. Tell WCF something we don’t know about you?
4. When did you start Cross Fitting?
5. What do you like most about WCF?
The Coaches, the people and the programming.
6. What was your 1st CrossFit workout?
Fight Gone Bad.
7. In what ways has CrossFit changed your life?
Lots of ways, I’m stronger, leaner, generally have more capacity in anything I do, I eat better, have more confidence, and the list goes on & on.
8. Favorite Workout?
Anything with Cleans & Bench Press.
9. Least Favorite Workout/movement?
Thrusters & Burpees-Specifically when paired together.
10. Any advice you would give to newbies?
Consistency is key! Especially when you don’t feel like going in.
Fill in the Blank
I like…Maintaining Discipline, Med-rare steaks and Hard Rock
Favorite cheat meal is…Toast with lots of butter & honey, cereal, ice-cream, Reese’s peanut butter cups
I want…my wife and kids to be happy!