1. Cardiovascular / respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
These are the aspects that encompass complete fitness and the Benchmark WOD’s are programed to measure the improvements throughout. Along with our PR board we have a Benchmark board. We will be keeping track of the top RX Benchmark scores in the gym. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. It’s fun to see all the different names up on the board. It won’t be the same name for all WOD’s. Have fun with it and shoot for getting your name up on the board!
21 – 15 – 9
Sport: Oly + 400m run x 10
2:00 min rest, 1:15 goal pace
** YOGA **
last night of Yoga for 3 month.
Ximen will be headed to Arkansas for 3 months, so get in there at 7:45pm and enjoy her last class!