As parents with young children we understand how hard it can be to find time for yourself to workout so we offer free child care to our members. Child care is Monday through Friday from 9-11am, and 4:00-5:00pm Monday through Thursday. In addition we offer free child care for our 10am Saturday class but you must sign up on the whiteboard posted in the child care area (max of 12 children.)
Wasatch CrossFit Child Care Illness Policy
This policy is to protect the children and the Care Givers who attend Wasatch Crossfit from symptoms of illness. A child who meets one or more of the following criteria should not attend childcare outside their home. We ask that you use your best judgment… it would be VERY awkward for us to ask you to take your child home.
- Fever: 100.4+ within the past 24 hrs
- Vomiting: Within the past 48 hrs.
- Respiratory: Rapid breathing, severe coughing, croupy cough
- Diarrhea: We don’t change diapers but will come get you if your child needs a change.
- Eye/Nose : Thick puss, usually a hint of green, from the nose or pus draining from eyes.
- Sore Throat: Especially when there is a fever or swollen glands
- Skin Rash: Undiagnosed or contagious rash or infected sores with drainage
- Unusual Color: Yellow or pink eyes or skin
- General Illness: A child who does not feel well enough to participate in usual daily activities.